Today I'm honored to be the featured speaker at the SRT San Jacinto Chapter's monthly meeting in Houston. My good friend and colleague, Ron Brown, P.E., is President of this Chapter. Ron is of the opinion his membership will find my project interesting. My presentation is an introduction to my courthouse project, with emphasis on the initial experiences that ultimately led me to undertake this project. I've got about 35 minutes to cover the material. Wish me luck!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Leonard G. Lane, Jr., AIA
- Chronological Order (of my visits)
- County List (alphabetical)
- County Seat List (alphabetical)
- Texas Courthouse Blog
- James Riely Gordon, Architect
- Eugene T. Heiner, Architect
- Henry T. Phelps, Architect
- Alfred Giles, Architect
- Corneil G. Curtis, Architect
- Wesley Clark Dodson, Architect
- Lang & Witchell Architects
- Voelcker & Dixon, Architects
- Wyatt C. Hedrick, Architect
- David S. Castle, Architect
- Page Brothers, Architects
- James Edward Flanders, Architect
- Pierce, Norris, Pace & Associates, Architects & Engineers