McLennan County Restoration
I was in Waco today on business so I stopped by the McLennan County courthouse to check on the progress of the restoration. The courthouse dome is fully enclosed with scaffolding:
Compare this photo to one I took on October 1, 2010 and you'll see that the statue of justice has been restored.
I'm looking forward to the complete restoration of the McLennan County courthouse.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Leonard G. Lane, Jr., AIA
- Chronological Order (of my visits)
- County List (alphabetical)
- County Seat List (alphabetical)
- Texas Courthouse Blog
- James Riely Gordon, Architect
- Eugene T. Heiner, Architect
- Henry T. Phelps, Architect
- Alfred Giles, Architect
- Corneil G. Curtis, Architect
- Wesley Clark Dodson, Architect
- Lang & Witchell Architects
- Voelcker & Dixon, Architects
- Wyatt C. Hedrick, Architect
- David S. Castle, Architect
- Page Brothers, Architects
- James Edward Flanders, Architect
- Pierce, Norris, Pace & Associates, Architects & Engineers